Pappaya is the parent company for a host of technology services. While the core team was founded in 2013, the company was named ‘Pappaya’ later in 2016 in honor of Mr. Paapaiyaa. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Pappaya, as a company, is committed to delivering unparalleled customer service through its products. Our range of products is on par with the current competition and is preferred by brands worldwide for service support, cost benefits, and security. Having been in the technology space since 2016, Pappaya is serving high profile or top clients across the world, including Toyota, DuPont, Narayana Group of Schools, and GEMS Global Education.
Pappaya, as a company, offers over five different products. The main reason why Pappaya works for our clients can be described in one word – synergy. Our products work seamlessly with one another to create a comprehensive experience. Simply put, we are your one-stop destination for everything technology.
THE PRMS ROUTE
We are not a technology start-up or your regular recruitment management system. We provide a holistic solution that takes you from planning to on boarding, with an intuitive interface for a straightforward recruitment process.
- No User Limit – we do not charge based on the number of users, but on the services that we provide for the business.
- End-to-End IT Integration – our pre-configured infrastructure ensures customization with minimum support for a smooth business transition in recruitment/payroll/finance etc.
- Data Storage – our cloud-based platform stores all data in UK time zone with a secure authentication.
- No IT Knowledge Required – our user friendly platform requires minimum assistance for navigations and any maintenance issues are handled by pappaya at no operational cost.
- Pay As You Go – Our billing cycle is complete only after you have a great experience with us! For this purpose, Pappaya bills clients only after completion of the first month. If you are unhappy with our services, you can cancel the subscription within 14 days for a full refund.
- Recruitment to Retirement Needs – our seamless integration includes all aspects of a business from finance, recruitment, contracts, payroll, HR and more.
Pappaya ensures a tightly integrated infrastructure, with a rich-end user experience that helps in reducing the process of verification with a secure storage and a strong infrastructure.
Our first application Pappaya RMS includes the following unique features:
- Instant notifications – Any updates on your application or service announcements are notified through e-mail, instant messaging and push notification on your mobile phone.
- Just in time video conference – You can enable a face-to-face interview or schedule a call with your employee through our video on call facility.
- Intranet and Internet Facility – You can either post your requirements on job portals within the intranet or publish them on to the company website using our application.
- Security and Authentication – You can ensure a secure access within the platform by providing role-based access employees in the application.
The Recruitment Force – Pappaya
Time tracking is simple with our Timesheet system that helps in increasing productivity of the team and monitoring projects on a daily basis.
Simplify the hiring process with optimized screens and a selection process that helps in making an informed decision.
Experience transparency at work with paperless submissions for expenses with instant approvals and transaction tracking by superiors.
Administer employee details and create new users with an intuitive interface that ensures a comprehensive process.
Plan your revenue and manage financial operations with a seamless integration to business data that streamlines critical business processes with payroll, invoice and billing management for agencies and sole traders.
Get In Touch
You couldn't get in better hands
REQUEST A DEMO
G 20 Rourke House,
Watermans Business Park,
Staines, United Kingdom,
11th floor, Beaufort House
15 St Botolph Street
London EC3A 7BB
For sales & support contact
0203 807 5198
Phone: 01784 778888